Cutest baby cardi on Annie's Attic today

crochetfun

I saw the pattern and LOVE it... but I am not very good at reading patterns....and my brain went into a freeze after the crochet down 4 rows and do something or another in the first 10 rows....I wish I had the ability to translate what I am reading to make my hands work.... I really need to see someone do it I guess to understand...

that is me also . I have trouble reading patterns sometimes . I was reading it to see if maybe I could do it. I have a new nephew I could make it for . But I must learn the stitches first. :manyheart

I saw the pattern and LOVE it... but I am not very good at reading patterns....and my brain went into a freeze after the crochet down 4 rows and do something or another in the first 10 rows....I wish I had the ability to translate what I am reading to make my hands work.... I really need to see someone do it I guess to understand...

Is that adorable or what??? Ohmygawsh! I was so excited to see that because I'm looking for some ideas for a dear gal at work whose expecting her first baby in October! She's not going to find out the sex so no pink or blue, and I'm a little tired *yawn* of baby green and baby yellow... she's pretty hip, so I'm thinking of something bold!

Archived