Guess what $2 got me

about 35 old Annies attic magazines!!! You know theones in the 80's my mom use to get and throw away!!! I was shopping at a second hand store that I frequent and decided to look at the old books section (never did before) WOW do they have a ton of older (80's) crochet magaxines and leaflets. I am gonna go back and buy uo the rest because what I wont use I will certianly trade or swap maybe even give away!!! I am very excited!!! Only one problem!!!!

What ever will I make first?????:think

As we travel across the country, DH and I visit every used book store that we can find. He heads for history and I head for crafts. I've found old Needlework and Crafts issues as well as pamphlets and books. Fleas markets are another good place to look for books. And don't forget Goodwill. Last month I came across a whole basket of antique crochet edgings, some fancy yarn and beautiful brocade fabric for purse linings!:hook

WOW Jimmi Lu, you have the BEST of luck!!! Every time I'm in a second hand store in my area I always check the book/magazine area and find NOTHING!!! Congrats!!!

That is so cool! I never thought about looking at a second hand store. I'll have to look around in my area. I am a pattern-a-holic! I buy pattern books all the time. You know I should really start making some of the things from those books. LOL :lol Oh well, maybe someday.

Archived