Just saying 'Hello'!!!

lilhatshack

Hello everybody - I just wanted to say i'm new here!! I've been crocheting for only a few months. Have a couple hats on Ebay as we speak...and actually sold 1 so far last month. My grandmother inspired me to crochet - can't wait to start my first afghan. SO far only, hats and scarves. I have fallen in love with Yarn!! I just keep buying and need to start making! Anyway - hope to meet fellow crocheters here and discuss crochet patterns and tips and ideas. Take Care!

P.S. don't laugh - but what is a blog? i'm seeing that everywhere and have never heard of it.

Hi and :welcome ! :) Glad you've joined us. :)

A blog is a weblog or online journal. Around here, most of us use ours to talk about crocheting. :knit

:wave Welcome! I've posted a few crochet things on ebay so far - just recently though - and sold 3 baby blankets. I think selling crochet on ebay is great if you dont mind getting half of what you were hoping to sell it for :shrug I hope you have some good luck selling on ebay!!

Hi there - just saw your post to me at the 'welcome'! sorry - I've just gotten home from the lake and decided to check the board out again...this can be very addicting! my ebay id is lilhatshack. Just really starting the selling crochet on ebay and have actually sold one so far! Thanks for the pleasant welcome to the board! much appreciated!

Archived