What if

Jimmie Lu

We were to start a CAL that would be a Charity Blitz? Is there interest in it? I am willing to head it up and see it runs smooth! We would commit to 1 Sunday as Blitz day making Charity Items to be donated to group members Charity Like the premie protectors and the 12 in sq stash busters plus the Amegios project and wraps for Leprocy! A different one each month! If there is enough interest and ok with moderators I ll go and set it up at the CAL forum. And it doesnt have to be a Sunday it can be one day a month commitment! Whats your imput?

I would do it! Although Sundays I don't have much time to commit to crocheting. I'm in the Preemie protectors, the stashbusters, and the PR Indian Reservation CFAC group, too.

Tina

What a wonderful way to keep me on target for charity! It's so easy to get involved making this and that that you can forget there are those less fortunate. I need to stay on target. My goal is to make at least 1 charity project a month so this would be great...

Only thing is that I would like to make things for local charities here in town. Can I still be a part or do you only want people who are donating to charities on line?

The idea is to help the Charities of those here at the Ville. Like crochetdude is needing 12 in and I need 6 in plus khourtney needs premie stuff so at least once a month someone from the groups Charity would benifit. Karen4christ is doing project linus get the idea

Archived