flags

salos

I don't have pictures, but I've worked out the dimensions for afghan size U. S. flag (although the stars still need some work) and for the Danish flag. Norway and Sweden wouldn't be too hard to figure out if anyone wants a pattern.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, Jimmie Lu. I just finished the Greek flag if anyone wants that pattern. It's for a 50" by 75" afghan.

Irikel, best wishes! Some flags are definitely harder than others.

Yeah ...but the puerto rican flag is very simple...3 red stripes, 2 white , 1 blue triangle and 1 star.:hook I have the star patter, the triangle was easy...now i have to see how wide my stripes will be.:hook

I would love to do the USA flag in the tunisian stitch for my daughter. I have a few flag patterns but not one in the tunisian stitch. One of these days I'll try to figure out how to go about crocheting this. BTW, a lot of the USA flag patterns I've seen are edged in gold and/or have fringe, which I do not care for. Any ideas what color to use then? Thanks! :hook

They have a lot of us flags, I got one from a friend that I am making with the 50 starts to sew on, and there are plenty on crochet pattern central...

That is great you are all working on flags...I think it is pretty neat... I found out that I may be moving early next yr if dh get out early in the military...I hope he can hold out the last 5 yrs that we have left now...but we will see, he will start talking with head hunters too now as well...scary, all my married life we have been military...

• 2 years later...

I am very interested in getting a pattern for a Puerto Rican Flag! My husband is about to turn 30 in november and I would love to start on one soon! It is so hard for me to find a pattern! Please help! Thank you!

I would love to see pictures of your flags. I think they would be stunning. I saw a site that had a few states crocheted and thought that was cool. I am gonna have to do the ohio one and maybe make them into coasters or something. :hook

• 3 weeks later...
I am very interested in getting a pattern for a Puerto Rican Flag! My husband is about to turn 30 in november and I would love to start on one soon! It is so hard for me to find a pattern! Please help! Thank you!

If you send me your email address, I can give you a graph pattern for the Puerto Rican flag. Its my design and you can see it here:

\2703652640_eeaea79b15_m.jpg

Archived