For Vicki

Pink

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just wondering how the afghan was coming along? Or if there were any pictures yet. I was afraid I might of missed them.

Please check post number 67 (think that's it) for the updated list of squares received.

I would like to add a few "tidbits" about the squares received. Please put the correct amout of postage on the envelope! If you smoke, please spray the squares with febreeze or other "germ" spray. I would like to thank the ladies who included their left over white yarn with the squares, I know it will come in handy when putting them together! If you have any questions, feel free to email/pm me. I will be starting on the afghan tonight.

Donna

• 1 month later...

I have wondered also? Vicki was the one sending me items in the sec. pal swap. She is a wonderful person and I would love to of seen the comfortghan for her.

Was this ever finished and sent to Vicki?

The comfortghan is still in the works, and Vicki knows about it and about the wonderful thoughts and prayers sent by ya'll. Me and Val were suppose to be putting it together, and you know the trouble we had with Val. And I put the afghan on the backburner because I received some nasty emails and private messages about it. So, while most of you had the best intentions at heart when it came to the afghan, many did not. I did discuss it with Vicki and she agreed that she would have never wanted it if it was going to cause such drama. So, the afghan, will be sent to her within the next week. Now that the mean private messages have stopped and people actually seem to care again.

Donna

I am so sorry to hear that something that was done with so much love and care was torn apart. I have thought that might be the reason we havent heard anything in regards to the gahn. It is so sad how some can react to something that is done from all of our hearts. I am sorry about your mean messages. That had to really hurt. If there is anything I can do to help in anyway to finish this please let me know. Vicki was such a wonderful person. She was the one that would send me gifts for the sp swap. She has a heart of gold and is such a loving person. I would love to help you in anyway.:hug

Archived