Dollar store Idea....

crochetingfool

Do you all know about the Dollar stores that are around? Every thing in the store is one dollar or under? We have them in California but I don't know about other states.

I was in one the other day just looking around at all the stuff and came across these crocheted coasters that are made from cotton. They range in size from round 4 inch coaster size to I'd say a 8 inch bowl coaster size...They're 4 to 6 small/2 large in a package for $1.00.

I'm thinking you could buy these, crochet them together and make a table cloth, ponchos, scarfs etc.... Just a thought if you all want to go look. I'd like to finish all the projects I have going first but with all of you being so darn creative I thought I'd throw this out there and see what you think. :think

Linda Ü

A friend of mine suggested to me to buy some of the cheap crochet tablecloths and make throw over kind of jackets with them after dying them different colors. You could do something similar with these doilys. We don't have these stores in Queensland that i know of tho.

in the 2007 editorial calendar for crochet! magizine for there sept issue they are looking for dollar - chic it say s turn dollar store bargins into dazzling fashions think of all the possiblities just by adding on to them. oops better not give away all my ideas

but you can see where im going ;) :thinki m off to the store lol :devil7_20_6.gif Dee

Do you all know about the Dollar stores that are around? Every thing in the store is one dollar or under? We have them in California but I don't know about other states.

I was in one the other day just looking around at all the stuff and came across these crocheted coasters that are made from cotton. They range in size from round 4 inch coaster size to I'd say a 8 inch bowl coaster size...They're 4 to 6 small/2 large in a package for $1.00.

I'm thinking you could buy these, crochet them together and make a table cloth, ponchos, scarfs etc.... Just a thought if you all want to go look. I'd like to finish all the projects I have going first but with all of you being so darn creative I thought I'd throw this out there and see what you think. :think

Linda Ü

great idea!!!

Archived