Fendi Knockoff Bag CAL--CLOSED--Please no requests for pattern

Mom w/a Motif

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soul2heart, great job on your bag. The lining looks so professional!! I maybe should have asked for your help before doing mine, I didn't like how it turned out. I'm the worst finisher ever, though. I hate all that fussy little crap!!:lol

Soul2heart, it's great! :clap I love the lining. I still have not put the lining in mine. Did you weave the ribbons somehow for the handle? :think Great Job! :cheer

Tina

Thanks everybody! :yay

For the handle, i just sewed the pink ribbon in the middle on top of the green, then another piece of green ribbon on the bottom for stability. The lining matches the bag perfectly, i think anyway, it has the same light pink and green in it as the ribbons i used. Didn't even have to spend anything extra, everything i used was already in my craft stash :hook .

Thanks everybody! :yay

For the handle, i just sewed the pink ribbon in the middle on top of the green, then another piece of green ribbon on the bottom for stability. The lining matches the bag perfectly, i think anyway, it has the same light pink and green in it as the ribbons i used. Didn't even have to spend anything extra, everything i used was already in my craft stash :hook .

I love it!! :c9 It is so pretty!

I really need to get mind done. I have the bag done and the lining in but I haven't been able to find a handle I like and I still haven't decided on the 'bow' part yet. I do like the idea of using a ribbon, though.

Mine is 9" wide and 10" tall. I didn't exactally get the dimensions right. I think it's supposed to be 14" wide x 9" tall.

The original said 11 & 1/2" wide, 9" high, and 2" deep. :)

:cheerBeautiful, Barb! Are you crocheting the strap? And is that the crocheted purl stitch that you used? It is simply gorgeous! Good job!:clap

Ty, nope i did sc up to about row 42 or so than turned the bag sideways and finished it that way, going the way i was it would have been HUGE lol:lol forgot to add, yup i'm crocheting the sttrap...about 5 ch accross all sc abut half done it

Ty, nope i did sc up to about row 42 or so than turned the bag sideways and finished it that way, going the way i was it would have been HUGE lol:lol forgot to add, yup i'm crocheting the sttrap...about 5 ch accross all sc abut half done it

I never thought to do it that way! Very nice, gives it a whole different look, too....Good job!:clap

I've finished my bag:clap but I need to do the lining and attach the strap. I did mine in Lion suede and it took about 3.5 skeins(I hook for the main part and J hook for the ruffle). I used the alternate ruffle pattern as well. Will post pics as soon as I get my lazy:blush rear-end in gear and do the :yuck sewing :yuck part!

Debi..I just LOVE YOUR BAG!!!!!

the yarn you have used makes it look so luxurious..

now I HAVE to make one too... hope it will turn out half as nice

jaishree

Inida

Thank you!!!:hug Be sure and post when yours is finished.:)

Archived