Hello from Arizona!

Guest candy4271

Guest candy4271

Hi! My name is Candy and I am 33 years old. I have been crocheting since I was about 10 years old. My Grandma taught me on one of her visits. I haven't been crocheting much over the last few years, but due to my Grandma's passing a few weeks ago, I have decided that it is something that I want to continue doing and teach my daughter to do. So here I am! I have already found so much wonderful stuff here and nice people.

Thanks in advance! :ty

Hi, Candy,

I'm new here, too, after not crocheting for a long time. It's funny what I remember and what I don't!

I wanted to share how special my experience was this past December. At the same time that I picked a up hook, my daughter asked me to teach her. We had the most wonderful time, and it brought back such treasured memories of being with my mom, watching her crochet and hearing her talk about her mother and the beautiful things she hed crocheted.

I always knew how important handing down traditions and moral values is for my children. It was really special, though, to realize how easy it was to hand down generations of love and memories through something like crochet. :-)

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards.

MDS

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms; color:purple;">Hi Candy!

My name's Christine and I live in Arizona too! What part of Arizona are you in?

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, but it's really wonderful that she taught you something that you can pass down to your daughter.

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards!</span>

Archived