Another Dot's Elegant Lace Shawl

terrybb

I made this one for a friend of a friend. She picked out the yarn, I did the crochet. This is RH Plush in a soft aqua. It's soft and snuggly but very elegant in this pattern.

Thank you, Dot, for sharing your talent.

th_prayershawlsandyhfriendcarol2.jpgth_prayershawlsandyhfriendcarol3.jpg

I made this one for a friend of a friend. She picked out the yarn, I did the crochet. This is RH Plush in a soft aqua. It's soft and snuggly but very elegant in this pattern.

Thank you, Dot, for sharing your talent.

th_prayershawlsandyhfriendcarol2.jpgth_prayershawlsandyhfriendcarol3.jpg

You're welcome, Terry. Your stole is beautiful. I'd love to post this in my Hall of Fame if you don't mind.

Oh, good, I'm on my way to post it now, thank you. This has to be my favorite pattern stitch yet of all the stitches I've tried. :hook

Dot, Sure you can post it. I think it was Kathy who said, this pattern is a classic that works up wonderfully in any yarn and looks unique and elegant.

I made one in white for my sister, but I did something wrong and it came out short (4 ft instead of 5 ft), so I'm telling her it's a stole/scarf. :lol I forgot to take a photo, though. I'm making it in sage for my friend for Christmas and will post one too. Yours lloks gorgeous in the aqua! Sumptuous! Patty

Archived