Crochet is just one of the things keeping me SANE!

cinfulkarmah

Hi all! My name is K. Anne and I am a SAHM of two beautiful girls (ages 9 & 2). No Mama's prejudice there! Lol.

I am a self-taught crocheter. I learned when my oldest was about 2 years old. I have been going in spits and spurts since then. I enjoy a lot of other crafts besides crochet such as painting, loom knitting, hand sewing, etc. I really enjoy being able to combine crafts. For example: using crocheted embellishments on a hand sewn ornament.

I hope to have some fun here with you all exchanging ideas and sharing our lives. :))

Welcome K.Anne! I'm fairly new myself and I know this is a wonderful group!

What are you stitching on right now? What is your most favorite thing to crochet?

THanks for the welcomes! Right now I have ends to sew in for a stack of crocheted baby bibs. I have some potholders and coin purses to finish up.

Plus I am thinking of making matching crocheted ponchos out of some Light & Lofty Brights yarn for my girls. Hopefully 5 skeins will be enough. :)

I am working on gathering up what pics I have of past crochet (and other craft) projects. Then I am going to link them to my blog for a gallery. You can see the afghan that I finally finished there right now. Just click on the link below.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived