Favorite Place to Crochet

I guess my favorite place is in my room. I can pop a dvd in and crochet for hours. But I have been known to crochet in the waiting room at a doctor's office. Who knows where I'll crochet this summer?!?!

Shawna :sun

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love crocheting on the couch, however my couch is under plastic sheets due to remodeling our townhouse. Plus tomorrow Home depot is coming with 40 boxes of hardwood flooring, Tile for the kitchen and bathroom floors, countertop tile, backsplash tile, 2 mirrors and some other stuff. So I am crocheting in my bed right now. I am hoping someday I get a nice glider chair and ottoman for my room which will be the place I crochet.

I have a rocking arm chair in my bedroom that gets the wind from the fan (it's still really hot here) from which I can see my TV, is near my tape player and CD player for my Audio Books, and is in the back of the house and relatively quiet. I spend most of my time there crocheting while listening to my books. My friend just gave me all Anne McCaffrey's Pern books on CD and tape. I'd read them all a couple of times years ago and am so enjoying reacquainting myself with all the wonderful characters. :))

That sounds like a dream come true.

I always crochet in my bed, with nothing but a white noise machine on. I like to concentrate solely on my needlework. I can knit/crochet in front of the TV if I have to, but I annoy everyone by constantly asking, "What just happened?" because I can't really crochet without looking at my work.

I love to crochet on my chaise covered in a blanket with lots of pillows and candles on. Gotta love the candles. I would love to be able to crochet outside but there arent' any benches on my apartment complex.

• 5 months later...

Archived