Blurry purple bag

kaycrochay

2190858_038f2b3c63.jpg

My latest fulled project, took less than a day to make, and I actually used a washer this time (instead of the tedious bucket routine). Again, I was using some 70's vintage varigated wool yarn that I picked up a few years ago and the stripes worked themselves out. I like how the stripes ended up blurring (nope it's not the photo, the seams on the chair are clear) and I'm looking forward to working on another.

Alas, I'm an idiot and forgot before pictures; furthermore, I have only a little bit of the yarn left in blue/white varigated, homely orange, and neon green (the last two are solids).

I did see Joann Fabrics has a new yarn out, their own brand, and it's not only 100% wool but also has lil' bits of stuff in it. At $6 a skein I'm thinking tiny tiny purse, or wait for a sale :danc

The purple purse was almost twice it's size when finished, probably 20 inches wide? Finished it's about 12 inches wide. I think. Don't hold me to that :*chsanta

Guest SamplerLady
mmouseplus.gifNicely done. I finished up a bag from handspun yesterday and am going to full it this morning. I'll try to remember to take a "before" pic! :D

Thank you for all your kind comments (I forgot to say that last post) hopefully the 12 year old that is getting it as a gift likes it as much as all of us!! Er, all of you I mean, lol. :*ctree

PS~Can't wait to see yours Sampler Lady!!

• 1 month later...

Archived