I'm in Jan.06 CROCHET! Magazine!

eurolyons

Congrats!!!! I'm in it too....I'm the OTHER Letter to the editor. It's a pic of my doily I made for my mom!!!

It's so cool, isn't it! :) I got my mom a copy for Xmas...hahahah

You should be proud.

Very cool!

Oh Wow PrincessTrish...congratulations yourself...you should be proud too! How to actually "talk" to the other writer like this...

Thanks for popping in!

Hello earthwhisperer...I see you're from the Central Valley of California...I lived in Sacramento most of my life...

I have this magazine and I saw your picture and thought it was gorgeous! Congratulations! Be very proud! I would be! You look great and so does your jacket. Wow! :cheer

Congratulations!!! I subscribe to that mag - it's one of my favorites! I haven't gotten that issue yet, but I'll be sure to check out your letter when my copy arrives! Your jacket is gorgeous, and you're a beautiful model! I'm glad your hubby is proud of you - that feels good, doesn't it?!?! :cheer:clap:yay

Thank you Shelleden and Sakkasie...

My husband almost dropped the camera while taking the pictures of me with that jacket...(there's a story, but I don't wanna shock anyone...I'll leave it up to your imagination...)

It feels really good that my husband is insanely supportive of my efforts...he wears everything I ever make for him...he loves every stuffed animal I make for him...he never, ever tells me, "Oh please don't, I won't wear it..." He knows that I put out the effort for him because I love him...and this is one way for me to express it...he was so proud that the letter got published...

He's wonderful and I'm lucky...

Thanks Kiki...you can't see it, but I have a red streak in there too...(from a bottle...)

I love, love, love that jacket...I got to wear it over the weekend...

This isn't the best picture...the hat is Stitch Diva's free Gatsby Hat pattern...without flower...we were at the Steiff Museum which is next to the factory that makes the Button in the Eat, expensive stuffed animals, most popular of course is the teddy bear...

47b6df37b3127cce96fe6a7acf4700000015108BZuHDlwyao

In my hands are my very first pair of mittens I ever made...did them out of chenille yarn...pattern is from one of my magazines, but I can't remember which one...

There was snow on the ground outside, but believe it or not, that jacket kept me relatively warm...

Thanks Kiki...you can't see it, but I have a red streak in there too...(from a bottle...)

I love, love, love that jacket...I got to wear it over the weekend...

This isn't the best picture...the hat is Stitch Diva's free Gatsby Hat pattern...without flower...we were at the Steiff Museum which is next to the factory that makes the Button in the Eat, expensive stuffed animals, most popular of course is the teddy bear...

47b6df37b3127cce96fe6a7acf4700000015108BZuHDlwyao

In my hands are my very first pair of mittens I ever made...did them out of chenille yarn...pattern is from one of my magazines, but I can't remember which one...

There was snow on the ground outside, but believe it or not, that jacket kept me relatively warm...

I could use one here at snowy Fort Drum, NY!! And nothing wrong with bottle red,... I should know!

Oh I see you're military Kiki...my husband is retired Lt.Col. for the Army, but is now a contractor over here in Germany...hubby was born at West Point.

Thanks Sherri...I wouldn't wear it for long walks in the woods on a snowing Iowa day, but for getting in and out of the car and short distances, it was great...

Oh I see you're military Kiki...my husband is retired Lt.Col. for the Army, but is now a contractor over here in Germany...hubby was born at West Point.

14 years of active duty and now in a new role as Army wife! My hubby is about to deploy, but Fort Drum is home for me, my family is less than an hour away!

My husband and I have been here in Germany over 6 years...married for over 4...so being a "semi" military wife is really, really, really new for me and something I honestly thought I would never be...the culture shock dealing with the military community has been worse than dealing with the culture shock of living in a foriegn country...

It's different...but we are grateful to have each other and the opportunity to be here...but we want to go back to Vashon eventually...

Archived