Some new doilies

Tulip Time by C. Strohmeyer in Artiste multicolor size 10 thread, about 14 inches across.

Delightful by Patricia Kristofferson in Artiste multicolor size 10 thread, about 9 inches across.

Doves In Flight by Delsie Rhoades in Aunt Lydia's Delft size 10 thread, about 24 inches across. This is the biggest doily I've ever made.  Otherwise the pattern wasn't too difficult.

20240609_112139.jpg

20240609_112033.jpg

20240609_111957.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lacycrochet said:

Those are beautiful.

I love doing big projects like that.  You did a great job on those.

Thanks, Tina.  It was a fun one!

28 minutes ago, Granny Square said:

These are wonderful, the doves are such an interesting use of pineapples!  :manyheart

It's from a Leisure Arts book 'Touched By Nature'.  It has 5 or 6 patterns and they all incorporate pineapples in them - pretty cool!

4 minutes ago, Scoop183 said:

Thanks, Tina.  It was a fun one!

I looked this designer up, never heard of her before.  She has some beautiful patterns.  I might purchase a couple myself in the future.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scoop183 said:

Tulip Time by C. Strohmeyer in Artiste multicolor size 10 thread, about 14 inches across.

Delightful by Patricia Kristofferson in Artiste multicolor size 10 thread, about 9 inches across.

Doves In Flight by Delsie Rhoades in Aunt Lydia's Delft size 10 thread, about 24 inches across. This is the biggest doily I've ever made.  Otherwise the pattern wasn't too difficult.

20240609_112139.jpg

20240609_112033.jpg

20240609_111957.jpg

All beautiful.  I especially like Tulip Time. (do you know) Is that pattern available?

Doves in Flight also an eye catcher, unique.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NCcountrygal said:

All beautiful.  I especially like Tulip Time. (do you know) Is that pattern available?

Doves in Flight also an eye catcher, unique.

Tulip Time is in Leisure Arts book #2093 - Today's Doilies.  I think I found it Used on Etsy.

When I saw 'Doves in Flight' on Ravelry I thought I gotta try that if I can get the booklet at the library or Used for a good price.  Other than being big it was relatively easy.

Edited by Scoop183
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Your doilies are especially pretty. I also love the color of the threads.

ETA: For those wanting to find the Tulip pattern and can't, I posted a different free pretty Tulip Doily pattern from YouTube. I hope that's ok with the OP. 

Edited by ReniC
  • Like 1

The doilies are just beautiful.  I do love the multicolored ones.  The one with the birds is really pretty.

• Thanks 1