Dolly Jolly Christmas

Here is my latest Christmas Decorations

IMG_2020.jpg

Check out the handy Crochet inside!

54739fee.jpg

Check out the Crochet basket in the lower left. You can barely see it, but its there!

IMG_2001.jpg

You can find more pics on my blog here

Thanks for looking!

Your dollhouse is beautiful! Did you make it? I love how it is decorated. You did a nice job. My daughter has one my dad made before he died. I should embellish it a bit also. Thanks for sharing.

Where did you get your patterns from? I bought my mom a dollhouse last year for Christmas because she has always wanted to put one together. Well, she's almost finished and I would love to make her some crocheted items for it :)

Donna

Where did you get your patterns from? I bought my mom a dollhouse last year for Christmas because she has always wanted to put one together. Well, she's almost finished and I would love to make her some crocheted items for it :)

Donna

Aw, Donna, I wish I could help you but I just kind of made the patterns up for what I needed. I do know there is a book out there for crochet dollhouse stuff

Miniature Crochet I don't own it, but I've looked at it in the store for inspiration and I really liked it.

Your dollhouse is beautiful! Did you make it? I love how it is decorated. You did a nice job. My daughter has one my dad made before he died. I should embellish it a bit also. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! My son actually built it from a kit for me and we just found junk around the house to decorate it. I did buy some furniture-- like the couch and the kitchen stuff, and a few miniatures to decorate with, but a lot of stuff is buttons and wooden craft boxes, beads, toys and printables from the internet (all the wallpaper and pictures, books and newspapers.) The fun part was doing the crochet to fit the bed, (the quilt was printed off the computer onto iron on stuff, I put it on fabric and made a little quilt) I crocheted an afghan and curtains, rugs and pillows I am going to make towels too but haven't gotten around to that yet.

Your dollhouse is beautiful, along with all the crochet. The world of miniatures is so fascinating. I could get lost. I love making Ice Cream parlor chairs with champange tops. Have you tried making doilies with sewing thread? You can use any pattern too. Just do a few rounds. :manyheart that house! I need to finish my dollhouse. :hook

Archived