yet another bag

Woven N Spun

I thought I would post yet another (sigh) bag I completed. This one was completed awhile ago but alas, just got the picture of it.

I just grabbed random handfuls of fiber, spun them together then crocheted right off the spindle.

Dscn1083sm.jpg

There will never be another like this one, that's for sure.

Now to get more rovings or washed (I hate washing raw fiber ick) fibers

drillsergeant.gifKimberly

Proud Army Wife and home school mom to 5

Thanks Kari.

By the way...how does one get a picture in their signature tag?

I created one, but can't figure out how to make it automatically appear.

I want to use the following but have to manually put it in

kimberly_army.gif

Thanks

OK Go into your control panel, click on Account Preferences

There is a section there that says:

Posting and Messaging with an option to use a coustom signature. Make sure the box is checked then right below the box are two options one for plain text the other for ezcodes check excodes and click the link for "Launch tool" That will open in a new window and is pretty easy to use. You can add what you want for your sig there. Hope that helps.

Well, I knew it had to be "too easy" ggg.

I did go there and still can't access the easy launch tool. Since I have signed up with this board I have gotten an error every time I try to use it.

Oh well...for now I guess I will have to try other things

kimberly_army.gif

OK hun if you will go HERE Julie has an easy way to do it. Wish I'd seen it earlier I'd just sent you there hehe. That's what I get for being on here while having a cranky little boy on my lap.

Thanks all for your comments about my handspun bag. Can't wait to make another, but I need a few warm dry days to wash and dye my wool locks.

Rebecca,

I would love to jump over to the spinning forum and talk about spinning. I have two wheels...an Ashford traditional and an Ashford Joy which I love to take camping, to schools for demos or just sit outside in the warm weather and watch the kids playing.

Marvie,

I do often crochet or knit right off the spindle when doing a felted project. Since crochet tends to bias with my spinning, I don't bother setting the twist of blocking. But when I do lace weight (which I tend to do whether I try or not) I do set the twist.

I also did figure out the signature thing. I couldn't get the EZ thing to work, so I just worked at it until I got it. Guess if I can get that, then I can figure out how to get a Blog set up.

Thanks for the input and help.

-----------------------

• 1 year later...

Archived