Hello Out There

Millru

Hello there. Thanks for stopping by. 

My name is Robin, and I'm a dude hanging out in the rural U.S.A. working on college and working through some things in my life. I learnt how to crochet back in 2014 after an accident, and made a blanket and a rug for myself, but crocheting fell to wayside through high school. Now I'm in my second year of college and I've taken crocheting up again as a way to pass the time and to process some stuff going on in my life. I got a few books for my birthday and I made a pig as a practice animal. The pig's name is Oinker. Right now, I'm working on learning a few things such as a magic circle. I decided to join this forum to hopefully make some friends and to get some help with reading patterns. 😄 I hope to meet a lot of nice people here!

oinker.jpg

Edited by Millru

Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to meet new friends.😁

We are a friendly group.  You can join the CAL's just to talk and get encouragement.  We love pictures of what you are doing.  Especially now, a lot of us find crocheting a relaxing way to get away or work thru our stuff.  We have spots to ask for help and spots for patterns you are looking for.  So come and enjoy and jump in.

By the way, love the pig.

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 1

Welcome Robin. You have found the right place for help. There's a lot of experience on this forum. And, Oinker is a cutie. Keep up the good work.

• 1 month later...