Ear Savers

bgs

I havent had time to crochet much for sometime now between moving last year and then my sister being sick but the Senior Village where we now live sent out an email requesting crocheters to make ear savers from this pattern.  

https://www.sweetsofties.com/2020/04/ear-savers.html?m=1

I had plenty of cotton yarn and a stash of buttons so managed to get a few done over the weekend.

20200518_004002.thumb.jpg.a687f38136ddf45e4694868b14cea3d4.jpg

• Like 1

That looks good. You probably could make few dozens per day!  LOL

I seen those with opening in a middle for pony tail. I am not sure why that opening was needed..?. People could always put that strap above their pony tails if they would like to.

WHY do you think that needs to be made with cotton yarn??

I seen those on Amazon made with 3D printers. I think each of those have 3 pairs of plastic buttons on. That way people can pick a tension they like. People do have different size of heads & masks

Krys

Edited by USpolishgirl

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 5:33 AM, USpolishgirl said:

That looks good. You probably could make few dozens per day!  LOL

I seen those with opening in a middle for pony tail. I am not sure why that opening was needed..?. People could always put that strap above their pony tails if they would like to.

WHY do you think that needs to be made with cotton yarn??

I seen those on Amazon made with 3D printers. I think each of those have 3 pairs of plastic buttons on. That way people can pick a tension they like. People do have different size of heads & masks

Krys

Krys--the cotton yarn doesn't stretch as much as regular yarn does.