Yarn yarn everywhere yarn...

Doesn't look like it will sell. Only 20 mins. left. Might do better to sell it individually.

:clap

If I had that kind of money it would go home with me right now. My hubby would shoot me...2,300 skeins of yarn. Forget the cost, where would I put it?!?!?:eek

Doesn't look like it will sell. Only 20 mins. left. Might do better to sell it individually.

:clap

If I had that kind of money it would go home with me right now. My hubby would shoot me...2,300 skeins of yarn. Forget the cost, where would I put it?!?!?:eek

LOL, if you had that kind of money to spend on yarn, odds are, you have the resources to get yourself a place to put it! :lol

I think they would do better if it was sold individualy also.....but, maybe there is a reason why they wanted to sell it all at once....bankrupcy? They said they closed their shop. This is just pure speculation on my part! LOL

I wish I had the money...and storage for all of it!

I bet we see that pop up again in ebay. I bet she doesn't sell it. She might do much better breaking it down into say 20 skeins at a time. Think we should e-mail her and tell her so? Then we can watch for her! lol!

Rumplestiltskin must be hiding in the wings spinning gold or something- either that, or this yarn gets up and crochet's itself, then cleans the house for you... for that price~~

I bet we see that pop up again in ebay. I bet she doesn't sell it. She might do much better breaking it down into say 20 skeins at a time. Think we should e-mail her and tell her so? Then we can watch for her! lol!

I saw this same item up a couple of weeks ago. I remember because of the if you have a SUV line and of course the price. Not sure why she doesn't seperate them. It sounds like a good idea asking her to split it up. Maybe if enough people ask, she will do it.

Archived