Scarves Galore!

Roxanne

Your scarves are very nice. I also watched your slideshow. I love your teddy wearing all the scarves. Your baby items (especially the booties) are adorable. Great job!!!! :yay All your sweaters/jacket seem to fit perfectly. I haven't tried fitted garments yet. Gauge seems a little scary right now.:eek

I love the striped ones! What yarn did you use for it?

I used a combination of Red Heart and Bernat...the big skeins actually. They are available in such wonderful colours now that I'm pleased with how the scarf turned out! I had this yarn for afghans...in my stash...and I just know I won't get to such a large project for awhile so decided to do a few scarves! The striped one is my fave too...thanks!

Your scarves are very nice. I also watched your slideshow. I love your teddy wearing all the scarves. Your baby items (especially the booties) are adorable. Great job!!!! :yay All your sweaters/jacket seem to fit perfectly. I haven't tried fitted garments yet. Gauge seems a little scary right now.:eek

Hi Robin...I know what you mean on gauge!! I was nervous about it too when I knitted those sweaters but they all turned out okay...so I say just hold your breath and jump in...there's really no other way!

Archived