My first original pattern accepted!!!!!

donnalynn2

Question

I'm soooo excited!!!! The over-sized tote bag that I made for my Crochet swap buddy and had others test for me has been accepted in the CAD 2007 calendar!!! I am beyond excited!!!!!!!

I can't find my list of who tested this but if you tested this tote for me, please PM me! I sent this tote to my swap buddy and the Calendar needs a better pic. Can anyone who tested this help me out??? (If you've got access to a camera and would like to test this to provide me with a great pic let me know! It's easy and works up in a couple of days!)

Doing the "happy dance!" :cheer:cheer:cheer

9 answers to this question

My swap partner agreed to take a pic of the tote for me!!! Thanks all!!!! I can't wait to get home and tell hubby. He didn't think much of it when I made it! He said it was "alright"... Alright? Ha! LOL

My swap partner agreed to take a pic of the tote for me!!! Thanks all!!!! I can't wait to get home and tell hubby. He didn't think much of it when I made it! He said it was "alright"... Alright? Ha! LOL

Bless your heart! I hear ya!!! l get absolutely NO praise or encouragment from my DH. I don't even show him things anymore, that way I'm not hurt and disappointed when he doesn't show interest or admiration. I'm so glad for my crochet buddies - WHAT would we do without each other!?!?!?!:angel My sister, daughter, and closest friends are my biggest fans! And now I have many MORE friends, thanks to this site!! :ghug What a wonderful thing I've been led to! Thanks for all the warm welcomes from everybody, too!! :hug

donna,

i would totally test it for you, but it would be no use...my camera SUCKS!! just want to say congrats to you!! i wish i would come up with something already to get "published"...ha ha. always too busy working with someone else's designs!

Archived