Van Organizer Bag

This simple Market Tote Bag holds trash bags in my Van at work the only mods I made were to leave off the straps and do 6 rows of sc at the top to make snug/stronger ...I am sure my male coworkers just shake their heads but will use it..The crews I deal with think it's great since it's really for them any way!!

post-35509-0-87762100-1493692651_thumb.jpg

post-35509-0-32879000-1493692682_thumb.jpg

Thanks Guys....& Pink Glitter I worked really hard looking in my stash for some yarn that would not be to girly when I came out with some purple/blue mix my daughter shook her head and some the green tones mix I had she said that was better LOL.....

But you know your addicted to crocheting and can see many uses when stop and think oh a bag to keep stuff up out of the way in the van @ work but it's worse when your cleaning other company van's you don't drive (other then to the repair shop or to the car wash) and start to plan bags for those ones too :O) I just shook my head & thought really going over board now

That's what I like - useful and good looking!

3 times now, I have made huge market bags I meant to put in my car for bringing groceries in to the house. Uh huh. They've almost made it to the car, but somehow never have. They just somehow ended up filled with yarn so perfectly that I had to keep them in here as yarn bags. :lol  :lol  :lol

I know exactly what you mean Real Deal I am the same way...Yesterday needed to dig around and find my freezer Bags for in the car since I live in Arizona just leftover food can get bad before you get home in the summer it's already in the 100's

• 1 month later...

Archived