darski

Minions for Kindle

I have been watching the minions crochet craze just continue to grow and grow.  I finally had to make one.

I take my Kindle just about everywhere and need a way to have it and my hands free at the same time. 

I also need to be able to take my debit card for groceries and such so I need a handy place to store that.  Got it all in one.

post-4896-0-78923000-1463753646_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-36191900-1463753648_thumb.jpg

I may make another one - hoping to improve  the sizing next time but this is so-o-o-o-o cute.

:rofl

• Like 4

That is sooooooooooooooooooo cute as you say.  I love the minions.  Clever making a pouch for the card.

• Like 1

thank you both.  I'm tempted to do something else with Minions... I got too much yarn and must make something :rofl

Your Kindle cozy is sooooo cute! Yes....I'm a Minion nerd too thanks to my great-GD's. Just love those little scamps. And my great-nephew can talk exactly like them.

For de-stashing, how about a Minion doll costume, Chapstick covers, key chains, cell phone cover, throw pillow, hat, scarf, Minion Lovey blanket, the list goes on. Pinterest has a ton of reference. Ravelry has some patterns too. Have fun!

Edited by ReniC
  • Like 1

Darski that is really cute! :)

Couple months ago I made a Minion hat for my little neighbor. He is about 6 years old. He was so happy to get that hat. After that his mother told me that he was wearing that hat constantly, even inside the house LOL.

He got a sister, I love to crochet stuff for little girls. I am not too crazy about little boys stuff. I never know what to crochet for them. BUT, I can't forget about him because that would not be nice. So each time I make something for his sister I need to make something for him. Now I need to make something for him and have NO idea what to make..??. All I know it needs to be something that will be fast to make.

I was thinking about Minion pillow, BUT that will not be a fast job:(. I need to think of something else...

Can't crochet a phone or a kindle pouch, he is too young for that. He probably dos not have any of that yet LOL.

Anyone got any idea what I could crochet for him?

Thanks

Krys

Darski that is really cute! :)

Couple months ago I made a Minion hat for my little neighbor. He is about 6 years old. He was so happy to get that hat. After that his mother told me that he was wearing that hat constantly, even inside the house LOL.

He got a sister, I love to crochet stuff for little girls. I am not too crazy about little boys stuff. I never know what to crochet for them. BUT, I can't forget about him because that would not be nice. So each time I make something for his sister I need to make something for him. Now I need to make something for him and have NO idea what to make..??. All I know it needs to be something that will be fast to make.

I was thinking about Minion pillow, BUT that will not be a fast job:(. I need to think of something else...

Can't crochet a phone or a kindle pouch, he is too young for that. He probably dos not have any of that yet LOL.

Thanks

Krys

You could just make him a nice sized pouch and tell him it is a "secret Keeper"  for his own personal stuff.

I like Darski's suggestion. Also, some kind of "Treasure Bag"; made from 2 squares or even a softie toy. There are several patterns on Ravelry.

Thanks
Krys

Thank You Darski & ReniC those are great idea! :)

Krys