Crosses Bookmarks for a friend

USpolishgirl

Hello Everyone! :)

Here are picture of 4 bookmarks. 3 are crosses and one just for a fun a little black Kitty:). That little Kitty iz tiny, about 1,5" tall without the tail. I made them for our friend of the family who lives in Arizona. I just sent them few days ago I hope he will like them. He only asked for 1 black plain bookmark. That is what I was able to come up with when it came to black & plain. I am not very "crazy" about that one. 

I sent them 4 coasters too, I will post them right now in a "Home Decor or a Kitchen stuff"?.

If someone here would like to have that Beige Bookmark pattern let me know. I will look for that on Pinterest I think I saved that. I do not have patterns for rest of them.

Happy Holidays to Everyone! :)

Krys

post-73590-0-03647000-1450666217_thumb.jpg  

post-73590-0-06491100-1450666274_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-15899300-1450666290_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-24814000-1450666520_thumb.jpgpost-73590-0-64173900-1450666603_thumb.jpg

Thank you Redroses:)

I really mess-up those pictures when I was taking them. I must of "stuck" my finger where did not belong to in front of that camera. Because I see some kind of shadow on corner..:(. I have to admit that was not one of my good days. I was just trying to take out a book from a book shelf. The rest of the books fell down on the floor and behind my TV (TV is in a corner). My TV remote control fell down too and broke to pieces because of that. So by that time I was little angry and not paying much attention to those pictures.

I told my friend that I think those bookmarks put some kind of "Jinks" on me and I am very happy they left my house already!LOL.

I am not a superstition person at all. But, there were many bad things happening since he sent me 3 wooden little crosses from Israel vacation. And that is connected with those bookmarks.

Well that is my not a very good story about those bookmarks! LOL 

And I am not crocheting any crosses any more!:).

Krys

They are all beautiful!  The tiny kitty is adorable, but my favorite is the turquoise one.  The color with the pattern makes a stunning cross!  :)

My friend got those bookmarks today. He still likes that black cross the best:).

I was trying to have a little fun with all of that and asked him: "Will that little black kitty even have a chance to go to church with you on Sunday?" LOL. He goes to church twice on Sunday's with his bible.

Krys

All the bookmarks are lovely. I would think karma was just playing tricks on you that day, not the crosses causing problems. You really do give us some great stories Krys. Thank you for sharing them and your pictures.

Happy Christmas!

Archived