flying monster spagettie beanie

nana

I got to test this adorable beanie for Helen Hlodat. its such a great pattern. I gave it to a little girl in my apt complex. she thought it was really cute. I added a bow on the top. I had fun making it. what cha think.

post-102-0-97679000-1408203608_thumb.jpg

Please do not download this pattern. I worked really hard to write it and have it available for sale in Ravelry.
It was posted by mistake here. Nana was very sweet and tested it for me. She meant to post a picture of the one that she finished.

Admin Note from Amy: The pattern in question has been removed from the post. Thanks to everyone for being so understanding of the mistake that happened, and not downloading/keeping copies of the patterns. Villagers are wonderful people!

Downloaded by accident trying to view it. I didn't notice the file extension. Deleted it off my computer! Looking forward to the Mrs. Spaghetti Monster picture.

Shouldn't you be able to remove attachments by editing your post? Or is it some kind of scripting error where it's always stuck there?

I accidentally hit it too thinking it was a pic but then x'ed it before it came up. Was coming back to say, you should be able to edit your post and remove the link but AsheSkyler beat me to it. ;) 

I thought it was a photo also until I opened it- just whizzed right thru it not paying attention again. I did not download or copy anything though.

You can delete the attachment yourself:

Open to your first post

click on Edit at bottom

click on Advanced on bottom

Scroll down to attachment, click on Delete tab to right of attachment info

Click on Submit tab to finalize.

Hope this helps.

Thanks to everyone for being so understanding of the mistake that happened here, and being respectful enough not to download/keep copies of a pattern that was not intended for distribution. Villagers are wonderful people, and it's so nice to see the level of respect everyone has for each other! Restores my faith in humanity that gets a little bruised sometimes when I visit other places on the internet. :)

I'm sorry I wasn't aware of the issue until just a few minutes ago. I handled it as soon as I saw the messages in my email, which I didn't see until this morning as yesterday was spent taking my son to Tuscaloosa to move in to his college apartment. There were a number of serious wrecks on many of the major roads in Birmingham (with fatalities and serious injuries, I think), and I thought we'd never get home last night. It was very stressful driving through all of that. I was too exhausted to look at email or the forum when I got home.

If you'd like, please keep all the affected families in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you to everyone for helping and being so kind!

Thank you also to Nana for posting her finished test, didn't she do a great job ?!

And Amy I appreciate your help as well and understand that you have a life too ;)

Wow college! I bet that was an adventure in itself and then to see a serious wreck too.. I will definitely be sending good thoughts to those affected, to your son, you and to everyone in this group for being so amazing!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Helen

thank you amy, and Helen for understanding. I will make double sure it don't happen again. thank you everyone for understanding too. you all are great. love ya all, nana

• 3 weeks later...

Archived