Not Another One!!

Roxanne

Okay, for real, I'm taking a break from this pattern before everyone thinks I'm nuts ... But then again, maybe everyone does already because I've posted so many of these... :eek

All kidding aside, here's my last rendition :blush :

http://knitnpurlzen.wordpress.com/2005/10/13/i-have-an-addictionhelp-melol/

And seriously, my brother is having a baby in January so depending on the sex (it's unknown so far), I can pick and choose which ones to give to him when the time comes... :cheer

I love them! and I don't get sick of them b/c I love seeing this sweater in different color combos. Baby patterns are so fun b/c they're so quick. I love all of your sweaters and I can't wait to make some for all of my friends' upcoming babies.

Hello everyone...thanks so much for the really nice comments....they make me :blush ...hee hee!!

I agree with everyone...I'm glad I'm addicted to something good...you all got that right!!!

And Katandia, I used Liondbrand Homespun for the body of the sweater and the edgings was done with Red Heart. I don't think I'll use Red Heart again as it's not as soft as I would like...Bernat Satin is so much better...it's what I mostly used as edgings on the other ones.

Archived