iPad Bag

Zhaylin Black

This has been finished for a while now, but I've been lazy about pictures lol

I like it a lot, but there's things I'd work on.  I don't care for the pouch at the front, but I wanted to be able to carry the charger with the iPad.  I couldn't think of a way to add another pouch for the cord, so I just crocheted something similar to a cellphone pouch which I loop around the strap.

I also really need to learn how to finish my work without knots  :lol

post-68080-0-33049700-1387406829_thumb.jpg

post-68080-0-46204900-1387406838_thumb.jpg

Thank you :)  I'm, overall, very pleased with it.  It hugs the iPad tightly.  On the bottom, I skipped a few chains to leave a space for the charger cord.

I doubled my yarn.  One color was Cornmeal.  I'm not sure what the other color is.  There's a yellow yarn I love but the color escapes me at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

This has been finished for a while now, but I've been lazy about pictures lol

I like it a lot, but there's things I'd work on.  I don't care for the pouch at the front, but I wanted to be able to carry the charger with the iPad.  I couldn't think of a way to add another pouch for the cord, so I just crocheted something similar to a cellphone pouch which I loop around the strap.

I also really need to learn how to finish my work without knots  :lol

That's very pretty! ????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you.  I just made it up as I went along.  I can't read patterns to save my life lol

It's just a ridged ripple stitch... 14X4 wide, then about 28 rows if I'm counting my stitches correctly.  I folded it in half and sewed the edge and bottom shut and made the handle separately.  Then I made the pouch and added that as well.

Thank you :)  And thanks for the link.

I've tried doing that before but I always feel too anxious about my work coming undone.  When I tie my first set of three knots (lol), I do so by separating the yarn so it's not bulky.  Then I weave the tail , separate them again and tie another 3 knots  :reyes

Maybe I'll crochet a bunch of coasters or something equally fast and experiment with weaving the ends properly.

Archived