Bridzy's new blog!!

bridzy

HELLO!!!I made my crochet blog! Its still new, so not completed, but I want you to visit and see my projects! And If you are interested in it, leave message for me. Oh Im so excited!!:hyper

And I thank new friends in crochetville for giving me message when I join here! My crochet life is very fine now!!

MY BLOG: http://crochetie.blogspot.com/

Your blog came out very nicely. I like the picture of the yarn shop. One dollar a skein? I would spend a lot of money there. I am very lucky,where I live there is a local yarn store , and a Michael's craft store, and a Joann's craft store as well. In a neighboring town there is an A.C.Moore as well. I try not to go to these places too often since I always spend too much when I am in there.

Wendyb532

Nice Job on the blog. It's nice to meet you! :clap

HELLO!!!I made my crochet blog! Its still new, so not completed, but I want you to visit and see my projects! And If you are interested in it, leave message for me. Oh Im so excited!!:hyper

And I thank new friends in crochetville for giving me message when I join here! My crochet life is very fine now!!

MY BLOG: http://crochetie.blogspot.com/

yeah, but how you stop to go to craft shop? I cant stand!! :ohdear

Even when Im at home, I look yarn on internet.. Im addicted to crochet...

I wanna go to shops like around your house:clap Im worry about my wallet after I move to the states...

Your blog came out very nicely. I like the picture of the yarn shop. One dollar a skein? I would spend a lot of money there. I am very lucky,where I live there is a local yarn store , and a Michael's craft store, and a Joann's craft store as well. In a neighboring town there is an A.C.Moore as well. I try not to go to these places too often since I always spend too much when I am in there.

Wendyb532

/

:bounce Thank you!! I will do my best!! If you have blog or homepage, let me see! If you dont have, I wanna see your projects too!

:flower Great job on your new blog!! I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your crochet projects.......the purse turned out beautifully!! :hook

your blog looks great...and so do your crochet projects...those baby shoes are adorable!...i also liked the popcorn stitch on the handbag...just lovely!

thank you for sharing yourself!

I like that yarn shop in your blog will have to have my mother-in-law stop there on her next visit to tokyo............how far away from narriata is that shop?

(of course will have to have my wife ask her since i neglected to learn enough nihongo in the last 12 years)

robert

Thank you!! I really like to make baby shoes. I can have shoe shop!;)

your blog looks great...and so do your crochet projects...those baby shoes are adorable!...i also liked the popcorn stitch on the handbag...just lovely!

thank you for sharing yourself!

Oh your mother in law will visit Japan! Thats great!:dance That picture is 1 doller shop. And there are at least one 1 doller shop in each town. And in winter time, most of 1 doller shop sell yarn like that. So you can go any 1 doller shop. The picture I put on my blog is 1 doller shop in BIG BOX near by Takadanobaba Station. Its close to Shinjuku where is the biggest city in Tokyo. If your mother in law will come here when Im in Tokyo, I will guide for her! ;)

I like that yarn shop in your blog will have to have my mother-in-law stop there on her next visit to tokyo............how far away from narriata is that shop?

(of course will have to have my wife ask her since i neglected to learn enough nihongo in the last 12 years)

robert

I visited your blog and found it great fun. I know what you mean about alot of people not sharing your fondest for crocheting and crocheted items. But it all works out and as long as you enjoy yourself that is the most important thing. I also left a message on your blog. My mom was from Kyoto and it is so neat to see such an international group here.

Mary

Oh, I see! I hope your mother in law will enjoy shopping in japan.

:eek sumo wrestler! Thats special job!!

my mother in law is japanese...wink,,, she lives up in hachinohe/aomori

and my wife has an uncle in tokyo that works with the sumo wrestlers.

Archived