I just read that someone was unable to get on here after a recent crash here. so it would be a good idea if we knew each others ravelry names. I don't know anyone really good here, only through a few pm. and I am knew, so you may be wary I completely understand.

My Ravelry name is dollylover. you'll know it's me because in my projects is my circle crochet shawl.

please friend me. so if we do crash here, we can still talk. until things are mended again.

Great idea, and thanks for the links Granny Square and Wheat. When I couldn't get on the site the other day I managed to find an email address on FB and was able to get in touch with Amy to resolve the issue - phew! 

I'm beccalovely on Ravelry just like on here, I'm off to the Ravelry site now so will add you Billy :) x

It's always good to have another source to reach each other in case the site goes down.  I, for one, feel totally lost when I can't get my 'ville fill for the day, lol.  I know I'm not alone either.  My Ravelry ID is grannyanniek, very close to this one, just add a k at the end.  Billy and Becca, I'll add you next time I log on to Rav.

Archived