Amy

Happy Thanksgiving from Crochetville to You!

Donna and I would like to wish all our members a very happy Thanksgiving! We hope you have a fabulous weekend.

HappyThanksgiving3D2.jpg

We also want you to know how thankful we are to each and every one of you, members and site visitors, for making Crochetville such a wonderful place to hang out and share our love of crochet. :manyheart:hug

Edited by AmyS

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Thank you for letting us hang out and share our love of crochet with each other. We are one big Happy Family.

Happy Thanksgiving to Amy, Donna, and everyone at Crochetville. Thanks for making the site such a fun place to chat and share our love of crochet.:manyheart:clap

Happy Thanksgiving to both of you also. We are thankful for having this place!

and to you, for all you do and making this forum available. I can't imagine now, what I did before I joined. I have learned so much, made many friends, and have enjoyed the comradary of the ville! Thanks Donna and Amy, and many wonderful holiday blessings to you both!

[attach]60359[/attach]

post-18634-13589778837_thumb.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Donna and Amy! I am thankful for all you do to keep Crochetville the BEST site to go to for friends and crochet.