Saturday Sit and Stitch

Amy

I am sitting on the sofa working on the Marlo Coat from Crochet Today.

CT26_marlocoat.jpg

Photo copyright Crochet Today. Used with permission.

I've completed the back and one front, and I've just started on the first sleeve.

Getting ready to watch University of Alabama football while I work on it some more.

What are you working on tonight?

Ooh, I love the coat pattern you're working on! I hope you'll post pics when you're finished!

I'm working on a tunisian scarf (my second tunisian project, 1st one's a scarf, too). I took Kim Guzman's Tunisian Crochet class from "Annie's" and I'm now hooked! So, I'm sitting on the couch, watching tv while working on my scarf. I just decided to use a combination of 3 tunisian simple crochet rows, followed by 3 tunisian double crochet rows, just so I could practice some more.

I'm making my second shawl/scarf from the Victoria pattern sold via Annette Petavy's online store. First one was a gift and this one I'll keep. We went to a car show this afternoon, saw a lot of classic cars, and We're going to watch a 1957 movie, Sweet Smell of Sucess, to keep the fifties mood going ;)

It's Sunday arvo here in Oz. I am working on my tea cosy swap and watching some type of dating show while I wait for Anne of Green Gables to start in 30 minutes.

Amy I love that coat you are working on!

Paula, I love Anne of Green Gables! I've read the entire series countless times, and still reread it all every two or three years or so.

I'll definitely post pics when I get the jacket done. It's working up very, very fast and isn't difficult at all.

I'm going to have my sister make me some custom-matching glass buttons for the closure. I hope she can get them done before Stitches East so I can wear the jacket in the booth there.

I was at my parents watching the Husker football game and working on my BIL's gloves for Christmas. Didn't get much done on them because the game was so exciting!! :cheer

Well stupid car racing is on today instead of the next instalment of Anne of Green Gables so my Sunday arvo will be catching up on Supernatural and working on my Fat Owl Bag.

I've started the Saturn cardi from the fall Interweave Crochet, am starting to think i don't have enough yarn even though i should according to the yarn requirements. I need to do one more row to get to the underarms and then block it again to make sure it will be big enough. Just watched the rerun of Made in Jersey, which was better than i expected.

I am working on some granny star coasters.i've made 25 so far. They work up,very fast and next going to start on a spongebob pillow.

Archived