I love the dollar store!

Afghaniac

too cute love the flower pens I made some too years ago with pansys and stuck them in a rose bowl full of dried white beans still have them and should take a picture of them love our magnolias and also your glass covers with the birds on them on your blog. I love anything with lil birds like them

too cute love the flower pens I made some too years ago with pansys and stuck them in a rose bowl full of dried white beans still have them and should take a picture of them love our magnolias and also your glass covers with the birds on them on your blog. I love anything with lil birds like them

Beans are a good idea. Thought of glass pellets, but too heavy. My house looks like a faux aviary! Can't resist birdie motifs.

Those are pretty!!!! :manyheart

I might borrow your idea!! I want to make some kind of gift for my daughter's birthday party.

I buy the bunches of flowers from the dollar store, take them apart and glue them on headbands for my daughter and her friends. I put a little gem in the middle. I could put those on pens!!!!

Thanks for the idea!!! :hug

Those are pretty!!!! :manyheart

I might borrow your idea!! I want to make some kind of gift for my daughter's birthday party.

I buy the bunches of flowers from the dollar store, take them apart and glue them on headbands for my daughter and her friends. I put a little gem in the middle. I could put those on pens!!!!

Thanks for the idea!!! :hug

Great ideas. Bet the girls will love the gems. I used to love giving birthday parties for my daughter when she was little (for the boys, not so much -- they were so rambunctious!). At this stage in life, I guess my version of doing those girlie things is having fun with setting pretty lunch tables and coming up with cute tallies, pens, etc., for my canasta group.

Archived