pinknightmare

argyle crochet

9 posts in this topic

i reallllllly love argyle but i can't knit. does anyone have any ideas or patterns on how to crochet argyle?????? thank you!

jenny

Candi Jensen must like argyle. Candy Tots has several argyle sweaters for toddlers. :)

I have a great old book I picked up in a thrift store that has a terrific argyle pattern in it. The finished size is good, too - 54" x 68", and the stitch is a simple single crochet done in strips, connected together diagonally.

It's called All-Time Great Afghans, put out by Sedgewood Press in 1989. If you can't find it, let me know -- I'm more than willing to trade for a new book of patterns!

i just ordered this off of ebay for 50 cents:)!!!

Hello there. I just found this by Googling argyle crochet patterns: http://www.marrhaven.com/croargyle.html and I have seen something in a book in the library. I know that is not much help, but at least you know that non knit argyle patterns are out there.

Elizabeth

It's called All-Time Great Afghans, put out by Sedgewood Press in 1989. If you can't find it, let me know -- I'm more than willing to trade for a new book of patterns!

if i can't find it i will let you know! thank you for your help!

i just ordered this off of ebay for 50 cents:)!!!

Wow, sometimes ebay is worth looking at :clap good job on that purchase :yay