Help with a name of granny sweater

A while back we all enjoyed the pattern of the sweater made with 2 granny squares- I think they were 6 sided but can't remember it correctly :think

Does anyone remember the name and/or where to find that pattern again?

H Darski-

There are a few Hexagon Baby Sweaters out there. The pattern I use is;

"Sue's Hexagon Baby Sweater" and is at Cozy's Corner (blog).

Some time back I made my great nephew a sweater/ layette from this pattern and it turned out beautiful. The pattern is so easy and very adaptable to larger sizes.

I am currently making one in a size 3T for my Grt-GD in white with pink. All I need to do is attach the buttons. When finished, I will post a pick in the Show-and-Tell folder.

if you prefer the granny stitch style instead of the solid granny, Bev's Country Cottage a cute pattern also.

Whichever pattern you decide on, I am sure it will turn out very cute.:)

H Darski-

There are a few Hexagon Baby Sweaters out there. The pattern I use is;

"Sue's Hexagon Baby Sweater" and is at Cozy's Corner (blog).

Some time back I made my great nephew a sweater/ layette from this pattern and it turned out beautiful. The pattern is so easy and very adaptable to larger sizes.

I am currently making one in a size 3T for my Grt-GD in white with pink. All I need to do is attach the buttons. When finished, I will post a pick in the Show-and-Tell folder.

if you prefer the granny stitch style instead of the solid granny, Bev's Country Cottage a cute pattern also.

Whichever pattern you decide on, I am sure it will turn out very cute.:)

thank you for the links. I did see the solid st version and I will try adapting it at some point. I find that solid grannies are just toooooo many sts in a row. I am in need of a different sweater pattern as the 5hr knitted thingy is a bust.

I found a Hexagon Cardigan for Adults (in the granny style) at Virkning-crochet DOT blogspot. Hers is the first one I found for us big people, and I want to try it out. It seems easy.

Archived