WHOOT Made a sale!

I'm doing the happy dance :cheer

I posted on my FB about mady's Loom knit hats.. she realy wants to make some $ for christmas to buy some stuff for her siblings. and if she has money left she wants to get herself the long looms.

well a HS friend of mine. that i've known since Kindergarden.. told me she'd buy some hats from madyson!!. :cheer and orderd 3

then messaged me and asked me to make her a baby afghan for her new niece!.

Then I may have a queen size sold too!:yay

**UPDATE** queen size afghan is a Definate!! so I'll be starting on that Friday/saturday. he told me to choose colors and pattern.. its all up to me... I have Pleanty of yarn here to choose from So It will be all PURE profit!! i'm going to do a simple granny square motif!! so it should not take me long at all

and the baby ghan she wanted in pink and white so I'm gonna do a simple continuous granny.

Then My HS friend said she's going to spread the word about my afghans AND mady's hats!!!.. I"m so excited for her.!!! so this weekend she has to make 2 pink flattop hats. of course I have to help her make the flatop.. she's has not masterd how to remove the hat.. but that is ok.. I have no problem helpin her with closing off hats!!!... but she's excited tht she sold 3.!.should have seen her face when I told her.!!!

Archived