Can't remember what it is called

I want to order the stuff that you put on the bottom of slippers to keep them from being so slippery. For the life of me I can't find it on line because I can't remember what it is called.

I know I have seen it mentioned here before so please someone tell me what it is called so I can put in the proper keyword to find it.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.herrschners.com offers a ABS latex paint for the bottom of slippers.

You can also use puff paints. There are also soles which can be purchased

and you create the slipper around the sole. Some companies also sell grips

which you peel and stick to the soles of slipper. Hope this helps.:)

www.herrschners.com offers a ABS latex paint for the bottom of slippers.

You can also use puff paints. There are also soles which can be purchased

and you create the slipper around the sole. Some companies also sell grips

which you peel and stick to the soles of slipper. Hope this helps.:)

Thank you for the answer though I am not looking for the actual soles. I know about them. I was looking for the paint on type. I need to coat something with it.

there's a liquid rubber type thing, very much like what herrshners offers, called Plasti-Dip...at lowes. they use it for coating the handles of hammers and things. online it comes in colors, but at my lowes it only came in black. you can get it in a spray-can, or you can get it in a taller can where you dip in a brush, and "paint" the bottom of your slippers.

HTH

I would go with a rug or puff-paint product, in a neutral color, something that is able to take laundering. You may end up with a mess or skid marks otherwise. They do sell a stick-on and iron-on product for socks called grippies but they aren't cheap

http://www.grippiesonline.com/home.html

I want to Thank everyone for helping me out. I knew I could count on you for the answer. Saved me a lot of time searching and getting fustrated because I couldn't think of the proper terms they want in their search engines. Everything I wrote in came up blank. Shopping online is great if you know what you are looking for and what it is termed as. It can be fustrating if you don't know the right name they list it under. Thank you once more.

Archived