Buttons????

Hi all. I'm not sure where to post this, so figure I'll try here. I haven't been here in a while due to taking a break from crochet, due to tendonitis :(. But I'm back in the game for now :cheer and hoping to stay.

Anyway, my dilemma is that I'm having a hard time (again) finding appropriate buttons for my project(s). This time I'm on the search for 9/16" buttons for a sweater I've made for my 5 y/o grandson. For some reason finding cute buttons near my home is not an easy task. Any suggestions of online sources would be very much appreciated! :hook

I recently went to ebay to find buttons for projects.....there are a few sellers that offer TONS of different options on sizes, materials, colors, etc....and the prices are pretty reasonable if you buy larger lots of 12, 25, or 50 for example. Much cheaper than Walmart or sewing/craft stores.

Joy

Did you per chance try searching online for your town name and "fabric stores/shops"?

You might also try your local:

Quilt shops

Fabric shops

Yarn shops

Thrift Stores (used buttons cut off garments, sometimes I find jars/ bags of buttons too)

Antique Stores

Hi all. I'm not sure where to post this, so figure I'll try here. I haven't been here in a while due to taking a break from crochet, due to tendonitis :(. But I'm back in the game for now :cheer and hoping to stay.

Anyway, my dilemma is that I'm having a hard time (again) finding appropriate buttons for my project(s). This time I'm on the search for 9/16" buttons for a sweater I've made for my 5 y/o grandson. For some reason finding cute buttons near my home is not an easy task. Any suggestions of online sources would be very much appreciated! :hook

I just happen to be on a site on etsy who has all kinds of buttons check it out

www.etsy.com/shop/dragosafira

Archived