Comfortghan for my younger brother -6 inch squares needed

Lilly Flower

Hello all!

My younger brother was in a bicycle accident the other day. He came home from the hospitl last night and has to stay home for the next 2-3 weeks with no activity that requires a lot of movement. You can read more of his story here.

I am looking for 6 inch acrylic squares of any color(s) but black or white and any design. If you could leave a 18-24 inch tail of yarn at the end, that would be much appreciated. I haven't decided if I will border each square or sew them together. I am not sure how big I will make the ghan, that will depend on how many squares I can get. I have already made 12 squares.

My address has changed in the last two months so please PM for my address or email me at lilly pillys fancy frillies (at) yahoo (dot) com with no spaces. I am more likely to reply quicker to emails.

Thank you all!

Lilly Flower

I haven't been on much the past few days and hadn't seen this post yet. I'll do my best to get some squares out to you by the coming week. I'll email for the address when I get them all done.

I put 2 in the mail today for you, enjoy!

Thank you so much! I'll let you know hen they get here.

I haven't been on much the past few days and hadn't seen this post yet. I'll do my best to get some squares out to you by the coming week. I'll email for the address when I get them all done.

Great! Thanks!

I put 2 in the mail today for you, enjoy!

Received the squares today. They are so pretty! Thank you so much.

2 squares in the mail today for you. I hope the colors are ok.:hook

Received your today also. I love the colors! They are much appreciated.

Just wanted to thank everyone so far for their help. The comfortghan will definately be loved by my brother! He is starting to talk some more, for the swelling has gone down around his lips and tongue. Again, thank you all!

Two squares went out this morning Lilly. I hope you like them! Sorry I didn't mail them earlier in the week. It's just been a hectic time lately!

Two squares went out this morning Lilly. I hope you like them! Sorry I didn't mail them earlier in the week. It's just been a hectic time lately!

No problem! Thank you so much! I am still working on squares for the ghan, so your timing is still great!

:hug

Lilly Flower

Hi! Received your squares in the mail yesterday! Thank you so much! i love the how the colors go together. Thanks again!

Archived