Baby Afghan

Hooker

I'm new here so I thought I would jump in with something I completed (and gave as a gift a few days ago). Pictures and description are here:

http://psychobabbleblog.com/index.php/weblog/b/

It was posted on September 6, since it was a moblog post from flickr, the link doesn't work for some reason.

This was my first project after not crocheting anything for ages. Thankfully I chose something easy to get my feet wet again.

This was my first project after not crocheting anything for ages. Thankfully I chose something easy to get my feet wet again.

Great job! I tried working with that yarn (baby clouds) and gave up on crocheting with it since I had a terrible time for some reason. I found it a little easier to knit with, but not much easier. It's such a pretty yarn and has a nice lofty feel. I admire you ability to do a ripple with it!

I tried working with that yarn (baby clouds) and gave up on crocheting with it since I had a terrible time for some reason.

The texture is a total pain in the rear. It makes it really difficult to see and count stitches. If I had used a regular worsted weight, I would have probably finished in half the time!

Archived