Exactly what is the difference between Red Heart "With Love" and regular Red Heart??

thepunkrockinchick

The past few times I went to Wal-Mart I noticed they now have something called Red Heart With Love. It is about 50 cents more a skein, but I can't figure out what the difference is. It might be a little softer? Not really all that soft, but maybe compared to regular RHSS. I can't find anything on the internet about it... :think

I have no idea. I went to the Red Heart site and looked at all the yarns. I didn't find that designation anywhere, though I could easily have missed it. I dunno what RH With Love is. Could there be a promotion for a charity or something?

• 3 weeks later...

With Love is one of RH's new yarns.

Ultra-soft, premium acrylic yarn perfect for throws, garments, and accessories. Available in a beautiful range of mixable multis and no-dye-lot solids. Made for you, With Love, in the USA.

Weight category: 4

Content: 100% Acrylic

Putup:

Solids: 7oz/198g

Multi's: 5oz/141g

Gauge:

Knit: 16s x 22r = 4in/10cm on size US9/5.5mm needles

Crochet: 14sc x 14r = 4in/10cm on size K10.5/6.5mm hook

Care: machine wash warm, tumble dry low, do not bleach, do not iron, dry cleanable with P solvents only.

and here I thought love was suppose to be free of charge lol...I have not seen this new yarn yet, sounds like they listened to complaints of rough, squeaky,hurts my fingers yarn..and decided to upgrade to what according to this post isn't much softer and charge more? my question is are the colors new? or same old, same old

Archived