Flea market finds and a k tel knitter

I was at a Flea market down the street from me this morning, and scooped up- an old Magic Crochet magazine(a Mother's Day special); a couple Leisure Arts crochet Books; a package of many steel and aluminum hooks; a tatting shuttle and a k-tel knitting tool.

The k tel tool is a nifty gadget, but I'm unsure of what to do when I do loops with the first row. Do I end off, and if so, how do I attach each row to each other:think? I have found a few websites but none mention if there are different stitches with this tool or give specific directions of attaching row to row. Does anyone have this tool?

• 11 months later...

Hi there, are you still looking for k tel instructions? If it a blue plastic thing about the size of a crochet hook then I have some of them and one is still in the box with instructions and I could send you a copy

That's an amazing tool. I don't remember it from the 70's. K-Tel had a lot of gizmos at that time. Remember the Pocket Fisherman? My dad had one.

:manyheart

I watched the commercial and still don't remember it. But it does look interesting. It's kind of a cross between knitting and crochet, with the use of that tool.

:manyheart

Hi there, I've been scanning the k-tel booklet of patterns and instructions so if anyone would like me to send the pages please just email me

Archived