crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Came home from work ...taking half a sick day. May need tomorrow. This cold is kicking my behind!

Hope everyone else is staying well, or on their way!

Mama K

(off to the couch)

:hug Take it easy, Mama! Get lots of rest :sleep

:sick:fever I hope you're feeling better real soon!! :hug

Sue- I'l take your cold front anyday! It was rainy, cold, yucky day here--but at least it wasn't snow!!!

Kuddles- Hope you got to rest this afternoon- I'm glad that Baby K doesn't have the cold --and sure hope by staying home and resting you can finally get rid of it!!! Hugs!!!

Ann- What did you decide to work on today?

Cheryl- Love the Stasbuster Tote pattern!! Can't wait to see a picture of the granny go-round tote.

Mary and Melani--We had shorts weather here too!:lol:lol:lol:lol

We had 60 degrees here today. I'll take that anytime in January here!! But it won't last long, another cold front is coming through :(

Mama K - have you seen a dr?? Maybe you should. Get some rest.

Sue - you're just so mean :lol:lol

Ann - hope you got to work on some crocheting today.

Cheryl - looking forward to seeing your totes!

Joanne - sounds like a great way to end your day. I understand your work and the frustrations.

Haven't done much today. This week has been extremely hard at work. I don't see that it will get any better. Will continue searching for a new one.

Have a great evening to all and :hug :hug :hug to those that need them.

so my schedule for next month was posted...lol they scheduled me for the week i will be in florida. i met my boss at the door and was like ummm sorry i will be plopped on the beach and meeting sue so I cant come to work. :lol

and I just got my grade back on my nursing paper. 20/20 not to shabby :yay

so my schedule for next month was posted...lol they scheduled me for the week i will be in florida. i met my boss at the door and was like ummm sorry i will be plopped on the beach and meeting sue so I cant come to work. :lol

:cheer :cheer to both!

33° and foggy here right now... forecast high for today is 36° with a chance of rain, low tonight is forecast at 28° with a chance of rain, and tomorrow it's supposed to clear up and be sunny, with a high of 40°!!! Shorts weather!! :rofl

Here in SE Michigan anything above 40° is shorts weather. I sometimes open the window for a while. (of course that has nothing to do with the hot flashes, no...not at all :blush)

Glad you got it figured out. I would have called and gave your boss what for if it weren't fixed! :lol

WOO HOO on your paper!! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

Glad you got it figured out. I would have called and gave your boss what for if it weren't fixed! :lol

WOO HOO on your paper!! :cheer

I would have just called in sick from the beach. waves crashing in the background...umm yeah i am sick *cough cough* cant come in lol

Hi Everyone! We had a drizzly, cold, foggy overall yucky day! At least the snow has melted! :lol I haven't done much all day. I need to get some energy together and try to do some crocheting! :hook Have a great evening all!

Just started and almost finished with the Checkered Granny Go Round Tote. Love this pattern and it is helping me with my stashbusting.

Next will be a Stashbusting tote.

WooHoo...I might actually use up some yarn this month! :yay

BTW...It's 30 degrees here and snow is in the forecast for the weekend. :(

Cheryl

WooHoo! Looking forward to seeing your totes!!!

Came home from work ...taking half a sick day. May need tomorrow. This cold is kicking my behind!

Hope everyone else is staying well, or on their way!

Mama K

(off to the couch)

:hug:hug:hug

Ann- What did you decide to work on today?

I haven't picked up a hook or needle yet today! :( I plan on working on the baby blanket some more tonight plus I started a scarf last night too, so I might work on that some too. That's the plan! :xfin

Ann - hope you got to work on some crocheting today. See above post, lol.

Haven't done much today. This week has been extremely hard at work. I don't see that it will get any better. Will continue searching for a new one.

Have a great evening to all and :hug :hug :hug to those that need them.

Will continue to pray that you can find a new and better job. :hug

Quick pop in to wish everyone a TGIF day!!! (sorry Sue, that it's not YOUR TGIF!;))

Kuddles- A day at home to rest/recover is probably a good idea!!! :hug

Hope you're having a good TGIF!!!

WTG!!! (on both counts!)

Here in SE Michigan anything above 40° is shorts weather. I sometimes open the window for a while. (of course that has nothing to do with the hot flashes, no...not at all :blush)

Couldn't be the hot flashes, no way! LOL!

Not too shabby at all!! Congrats on that fantastic grade:clap:clap

Love that they scheduled you to work when you'll be on the beach with Sue!:lol

Kuddles- Thinking of you and hoping that if this 'cold' doesn't leave you soon, that you see a Doc!

Ann- Nothing wrong with not 'hooking' yet!! I had to go to the Doc today so I worked on a scarf while I was there with the Bernat Mosaic yarn! Tonight I'll try and do 2 more rows on the RR!!!

Tonya - congrats on the grade! Glad you noticed that you were scheduled on your week off!

Mama K - hope your day of rest helped. If you're not better by Monday, please go see the doctor!!

Sue - hope you're still enjoying your warm weather--we'll be freezing here tomorrow, low of 27, high of 40 something with the north wind blowing :wbrr

Joanne - hope things went well for you today.

Ann - hope you got to crochet some. I hope I can talk DH into going to HL tomorrow, still have money on my gift card to spend (I'm looking for something to go with the yarn I already have to make The Shawler).

I hope all of you have a great weekend!!

Yep, I know! Well, I can't speak for South EAST Michigan... :lol It's probably not all that different than over here next to Indiana and Ohio, though! :hug I picked the kids up from school yesterday, and it wasn't cold necessarily, just damp (which is enough to make me cold). My 17 year old son was carrying his sweatshirt and only wearing his short-sleeved polo... made me shiver! :lol

Tonya - congrats on the grade! Glad you noticed that you were scheduled on your week off!

Mama K - hope your day of rest helped. If you're not better by Monday, please go see the doctor!!

Sue - hope you're still enjoying your warm weather--we'll be freezing here tomorrow, low of 27, high of 40 something with the north wind blowing :wbrr

Joanne - hope things went well for you today.

Ann - hope you got to crochet some. I hope I can talk DH into going to HL tomorrow, still have money on my gift card to spend (I'm looking for something to go with the yarn I already have to make The Shawler).

I sure hope you can get to HL today!!! Nothing like "free" money available to get some :yarn!!!!

Yep, I know! Well, I can't speak for South EAST Michigan... :lol It's probably not all that different than over here next to Indiana and Ohio, though! :hug I picked the kids up from school yesterday, and it wasn't cold necessarily, just damp (which is enough to make me cold). My 17 year old son was carrying his sweatshirt and only wearing his short-sleeved polo... made me shiver! :lol
It got into the low sixties here yesterday- it's so wierd- dropped back down into the 30s during the night! No complaints though since it IS January in the NE and last winter we were blanketed in snow for what seemed like eternity:lol

Good thoughts for all today- I'm heading into work this morning for a few hours to get caught up on things that just don't seem to get done during the week:( Leaving by noon though- and the rest of the weekend is mine!

Morning! I hope everyone is well. Mama, I hope you can get over that cold! :hug

They've been remodeling at work all week and finished the floors yesterday so today we move back in (well, they didn't touch the lab except the window). So it will be a busy couple days.

BTW, I have long pants on today. Only going to 70...BRRRR! :lol

:hug to all

Howdy! I never got to my crocheting yesterday. Hoping to remedy that today! It's a bright sunshiny day and sort of warm. You can almost feel spring in the air! :D Have a great weekend everyone! Oh, does anyone know about computers? My fonts went crazy yesterday and they are all HUGE! I know there is a simple fix. Something like hit alt and the F2 key or something like that, but I just can't remember what it is!

Brrr, kids don't feel the cold! Of course I remember being like that when I was a teenager too! :lol

Hope you get to HL!!! I did some shopping at Joanns.com last night! I bought some cotten and some Waverly yarn! Yup gonna join the Bernat CAL! :hook I couldn't resist the sale! :lol

Good thoughts for all today- I'm heading into work this morning for a few hours to get caught up on things that just don't seem to get done during the week:( Leaving by noon though- and the rest of the weekend is mine!

Hope the morning flew by and you get to relax the rest of the weekend! :hug

They've been remodeling at work all week and finished the floors yesterday so today we move back in (well, they didn't touch the lab except the window). So it will be a busy couple days.

BTW, I have long pants on today. Only going to 70...BRRRR! :lol

:hug to all

Where's the smilie! I'm sticking my tongue out at you! :lol

Quick hi........all is coming out clear so I know I have no infection. Just a really bad cold.......better this afternoon, morning is the worst. Just thought I'd check in.....

Mama K

Good to hear, Mama. You've been on my mind! :hug

Glad to hear it's just a cold, Kuddles!!!

I treated myself to a manicure and YARN this afternoon after working. I bought some Bernat Waverly yarn for the Mystery CAL (that I was going to use stash yarn for)- I just couldn't resist- and also bought some Bernat Mosaic yarn while I was at it!!!

With all the long hours I've been working and will be working for a good part of this year, this was my treat to me!!! WOOT!!!

Morning Everyone! I'm finally working on the baby blanket! I should be finished today! :cheer

Mama K, I hope you're feeling better today! :hug

I treated myself to a manicure and YARN this afternoon after working. I bought some Bernat Waverly yarn for the Mystery CAL (that I was going to use stash yarn for)- I just couldn't resist- and also bought some Bernat Mosaic yarn while I was at it!!!

With all the long hours I've been working and will be working for a good part of this year, this was my treat to me!!! WOOT!!!

:yay WTG! You deserve a treat! And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that broke down and bought some Waverly this week! :lol

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning, I feel more human this morning than I have in days! Still have 'it' but better! Sorry I haven't kept up, I'm on the mend and should be back to chatting soon!

Everyone have a good day!

Mama K

Good morning, I feel more human this morning than I have in days! Still have 'it' but better! Sorry I haven't kept up, I'm on the mend and should be back to chatting soon!

Everyone have a good day!

Mama K

Glad you're feel some better!

Had a nice day- Went with one of my friends from work to visit our co-worker and new baby- held him for about an hour!!! Forgot how tiny they are--even though my GS is only 6 mos old!!! Just finished dinner and cleaning up and now getting ready to do a little crocheting while watching the Pro Bowl

Glad to hear you are on the mend, Kuddles!

Archived