Operation** Give warmth**

LovinThis32

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To those of you who have been helping me out with this endeavor!!! LOVE TO YOU!!! Reminder------we have until October/November for this quest!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Girls!!! Just wanted to give you an update----I just received a package today from Judy~~~ THANK YOU SWEETIE! My Mom wanted to go shopping ! lol Love the scarves! I will post photos tomorrow! I ran out of time today!

Hi, Kiyo :hi Here is a peek at the small package headed your way tomorrow morning

post-20536-135897688564_thumb.jpg

I am running into town to do errands, so I am going to post this to you. With any luck, I can finish a couple more scarves before your deadline :yes This is a wonderful goal that you have, and I am happy to help you stretch to reach it.

:hug

*DUSTI*** you're awesome!! Thank you ever ever so much!! I tell ya--- one day my life is going to slow down- I wanted to lay everything out and count last night and Aree informed me it was back to school night and they have a BRAND NEW school so you know it wasn't an in and out ordeal lol. My goal was 400 and I "THINK" i am around 250 now so I have a few more items to get collecting and making! EVERY BIT HELPS!! THANK YOU AGAIN

:clap:clap:clap:cheer:cheer:cheer:hug:hug

**DuStI**!!! Got all of your cute scarves and hats!!! THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH!!!!! I LOVE your pink and purple ones---hmmmmm maybe because I'm partial to those bright colors!!! I am sure they will make someone smile!

Mmmmm...."small package?" the box might have been small but it was about to burst at the seams!! My co-worker picked it up when she got out mail and she said----uhhhhhh This one's a solid one! lol

:clap:clap:clap:cheer:cheer:cheer:hug:hug

**DuStI**!!! Got all of your cute scarves and hats!!! THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH!!!!! I LOVE your pink and purple ones---hmmmmm maybe because I'm partial to those bright colors!!! I am sure they will make someone smile!

Mmmmm...."small package?" the box might have been small but it was about to burst at the seams!! My co-worker picked it up when she got out mail and she said----uhhhhhh This one's a solid one! lol

:rofl I love seeing how much I can pack into those Flat Rate boxes.

Glad it reached you so quickly. You are so very welcome. I hope the color combos appeal to some of the Shelter's clients this autumn. As I mentioned, I am still working on scarves, so I will contact you down-the-road a bit, to see if you can still use them.

Have a good weekend :manyheart

Hi,

I would like to make some scarves and hats for your shelter donation. Please let me know if you are still collecting and where I need to send them.

Many thanks,

Donna :hen

Hi there Sweetie----I am collecting as many as I possibly can collect up until prob. November- it starts getting chilly here, then. Feel free----I need all shapes, sizes, colors, styles! My motto----Homelessness doesn't judge.! THANK YOU!

~~* Just a fun little update.......(I'm in the midst of packing up my house and trying to finish doing some repairs to my new house ) and then.........move!!! However-----I did count the items I have so far for this project and I have 225 items!!! I am shooting for 400!!! I'm stillllll collecting and when I sit down at night or wake up and have a coffee and watch the news I have 2 hats on hooks right now that I work on as well! KEEEEEEP HOOKIN!

I've got some things I made awhile ago and haven't really used that I can send you. Are ear warmers okay, or do you prefer hats?

ANYTHING is wonderful! Keeps 'em warm!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey---also Bess!!! I know where Bowling Green is!!! I work in the trucking industry and we haul out to and from Country Oven Bakery !!

Archived