sunnyvale_22

Two of my bearded dragons

and their clothes.

First one is Yoshi wearing a San Jose Sharks themed jersey. Now i can take him out and he can retain heat

190964_171635672884801_100001151080545_341667_7452416_o.jpg

This is Flaves wearing a St. Patrick's Day Cape.

flavescape.jpg

Those are sooo awesome!! I have an English Budgie and I've been wanting to make him a cape hehe I don't know how well that would go over with him though...

Yoshi and Flaves are so adorable! I used to have bearded dragons and they were wonderful, beautiful, pets. And yours sporting fashion? Toooo cute!

I think I have just seen it all now!:) Your Dragons or the best dressed Dragons in town! Very cool!

I am sitting here literally LOL!!! Those are the cutest things I've ever seen! And what tame bearded dragons you must have that they will wear them, and they look like they're enjoying it!! That's the greatest thing I've seen in a long time! I can't wait to see the dress you make for your girl dragon! :clap

They are so cute! I might have a go myself, my beardie loves curling up in blankets so maybe he'd like one of these

now that has to be the cutiest thing I have ever seen!! a lizzard wearing crochet!!! I LOVE IT!!!!. and they are super cute!!!! I wish hubby would let me get a bearded Dragon :)