Granny Tissue Cover Tested (For Teakaycee) - added 2-tone

Shell Lee

First one done. Very easy pattern. Colors were chosen by blindly reaching into my scrap yarn-ball bag and pulling out a ball.

post-44633-135897636393_thumb.jpg

First one done. Very easy pattern. Colors were chosen by blindly reaching into my scrap yarn-ball bag and pulling out a ball.

WooHoo............ that looks GREAT!

Love the "blind" choice of colors!

Thank you for testing!!! :hug

:heart

:mug

It's done in all Caron Simply Soft except for one round which is in a mystery yarn. I've had the ball of yarn for 15-20 years now probably... no clue what it is, definitely not SS. Not RH either, too soft for that. But same thickness as the SS.

Made another granny toilet tissue cover! this one is done two-tone, using country blue and dark country blue (I think... both came from the scrap bag still).

This one will go with our master bath fairly well.

(Note: I did go up one hook size from the pattern because I have a tendency to crochet tight and it was noticeable in my first tissue cover).

post-44633-135897636487_thumb.jpg

Made another granny toilet tissue cover! this one is done two-tone, using country blue and dark country blue (I think... both came from the scrap bag still).

This one will go with our master bath fairly well.

(Note: I did go up one hook size from the pattern because I have a tendency to crochet tight and it was noticeable in my first tissue cover).

Omy........... how cool is that!!!!

LOVE IT

:heart

:mug

Don't forget - Simply Soft is on the very thin side of 4ply ww where Red Heart is in the middle and Caron Pounders are on the thick side of it.

Once it starts to get used you'll never notice that it started out a little tight.

They both came out great!

Archived