Bavarian (Wheel Stitch) Afghan

jillkap

Love everything about your afghan.. the colors are so incredible together! love the stitch.. I need to learn how to do it, for sure. Thank you for sharing! =:)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

There aren't enough words to say how pretty that is! So gorgeous.. I think I might try that later on when I get more experienced in crocheting!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT :manyheart:bheart

I love the colors and everything about your blanket!!! I too went and bought the how to do the bavarian crochet stitch book. Mayby I should not have bought it, but I need a pattern to follow.

It can be my winter project to do.

• 3 weeks later...
This was my first time making something using the Bavarian Stitch... I am in LOVE with this afghan!! :manyheart I made it as a birthday gift for my mom, hope she enjoys it as much as I do!! (I also tried some new angles for taking pictures and I like how they came out as well!!:yay)

I know how you feel, I finished mine about a month ago and posted it out here and just love it. From your pictures it looks like yours does the same thing mine does, where it doesn't look exactly square but bows out a bit. I thought it might have been the difference in tension from having surgery on my thumb in May. But I absolutely love yours, the colors are fantastic!!! I will be making another one soon. Thanks for sharing yours!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived