Days of the week crochet?

You know how housework used to be organized by days of the week? Well some still do it that way, lol. Well I organize my crochet the same way.

Monday: Snowflakes and bookmarks

Tuesday: Snowflakes and Ribbons afghan CAL

Wednesday: Charity

Thursday: Square of the Month CAL, 12" squares

Friday: Ravelry Queue CAL

Saturday: Christmas Ornaments or Gifts

Sunday: Weight Loss CAL

This way I know each day what project I'll be working on and I make progress on each of the various things that I am working on.

Does anyone else do this? Schedule what they are working on by days of the week?

That's a great idea. But, I'm not very organized and I don't always have the time and/or take the time to work on a project every day so I usually stick with one or two WIPs.

• 6 months later...
You must be a super organizer! I just do one thing, till it's done! lol that's my system!

ha ha.:D

I'm the same way!! I would NEVER get anything done if I did multiple projects at once :blink

You are very organized! I just pick up a project and work on it. I do usually have several going, so that part is easy.

:manyheart

What I do on each day has changed a bit now. I still do differing projects on different days, but now I do 1 square for Share A Square every day. Other than that, I like knowing what I'll be working on each day :)

Archived