Inside Crochet Magazine??

MyGirlFriday

Some Barnes and Noble stores have it, and I think maybe Borders also. If there are any independent bookstores near you they may have it or can order it. One grocery store near me has started carrying it, so it's worth it to look anywhere they sell magazines.

they also have a digital subscription available.

Well darn!:think

I don't have either of those store near me and they don't carry that magazine on their websites either!

I have checked the bookstores near me and they don't carry it.

Maybe I will have to check bookstores next time I'm in the Dallas Ft. Worth area.

Thanks!!

mgf~:yay

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on this magazine?? I know it is from the UK but you would think that there would be a place to get this in the USA.

mgf~:yay

you should be able to get it from

http://www.uniquemagazines.co.uk/WomenAndWeeklies-345638/Subscribe-To-Inside-Crochet-Magazine-Subscription?aid=GOOGLEBA01

http://www.insidecrochet.co.uk/preorder.html

I don't think it's possible now to get a US subscription for the actual print magazine. They have some old web pages scattered around that are outdated now and online info is hard to find as far as i know. they do have a group on Ravelry if you are on Ravelry, that's the best online info source as far as i know.

of course the digital sub is available anywhere, but i do like to have the magazine to hold in my hand and flip through.

I saw it a week or two ago for the first time -- and I think it was at Border's. They will special-order books, so maybe magazines as well. I find that -- in the Atlanta area, at least -- crochet magazines are few and far between, whether published here or overseas. Quilting and beading -- well, that's another story.

I saw it at Joann's too and I think ours is a small Joann's :think

I've never been to a superstore but I understand they are really large, like a Walmart or something, with a huge yarn section. The small Joanns stores in my area have approx. 2 rows of yarn about 10' long. I haven't been there for over a month so they may have started carrying Inside Crochet. I do love that my grocery store has it, that's one store I know I'll be going to:lol

I don't know what a superstore Joann's is. I do know my Joann's has a great selection of yarn more than two aisles worth.

Your Joann's sounds bigger than the ones in my area. I will have to look for it though, next time I am there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there: My local Jo-Ann Fabrics (California) carries the magazine approximately 2-3 weeks after it comes out. It is a nice magazine. What I like about it is that with every project, they post alternative yarn suggestions by listing them as:

Save: Spend: Spoil yourself: !!! Hahahaha!! You have remember to do the UK/US crochet conversion, but if you read charts, you'll be all set.

Good luck!

• 4 months later...
I don't think it's possible now to get a US subscription for the actual print magazine. They have some old web pages scattered around that are outdated now and online info is hard to find as far as i know. they do have a group on Ravelry if you are on Ravelry, that's the best online info source as far as i know.

of course the digital sub is available anywhere, but i do like to have the magazine to hold in my hand and flip through.

You definitely can get a print subscription anywhere in the world. Costs a little more than a UK subscription due to postage charges but still good value!

• 1 month later...
You definitely can get a print subscription anywhere in the world. Costs a little more than a UK subscription due to postage charges but still good value!

in the latest issue of the magazine I have (July, #19) it does say you can subscribe to the print edition for 75 pounds, which according to the currency converter i used is US$120. So pretty much the same as buying the magazine from a store here, where it is $9.99. in the magazine is a form to fill out and address to send it to, for the UK print sub only it says.

the website does not seem to come up when just searching for "inside crochet magazine" but it is http://www.insidecrochet.co.uk/shop.php However i don't see any info there either about subbing from the US.

Can you give us more info on this for those who are not finding the magazine for sale locally?

Archived