Trendsetter Rose Scarflet

AngelRoseLite

I made this for my sister-in-law for Christmas. Sorry about the pictures. It was difficult to capture the color and beauty of the yarn with or without flash. The yarn is Trendsetter Yarns' Dune in Rust/rose/mauve/peach. The pattern I used was from http://bloomingpatterns.blogspot.com/2008/07/sensational-scarf.html.

post-44469-135897618402_thumb.jpg

post-44469-135897618405_thumb.jpg

post-44469-135897618735_thumb.jpg

:cheer Wonderful!! I made this same scarf out of a similar style yarn for my DD a couple years ago. Hers is a fuzzy light green color. I liked it so much that I ordered the same yarn in red for myself, but I wasn't as happy with the red one. The green really reflected the light better, I think... anyway, yours is just gorgeous! I love your choice of yarn! :manyheart

There's a picture of the green scarf in my craft album if you want to see it. :photo

Oh wow ~ that is really pretty. Was this yarn as hard to work with as it was to photograph?

Thank you. No, it wasn't difficult to work with. I had expected it to be, but I used a G hook, which probably helped. I wanted the pattern to be loose and airy. I have more of the same yarn that I hope to use for a wrap.

:cheer Wonderful!! I made this same scarf out of a similar style yarn for my DD a couple years ago. Hers is a fuzzy light green color. I liked it so much that I ordered the same yarn in red for myself, but I wasn't as happy with the red one. The green really reflected the light better, I think... anyway, yours is just gorgeous! I love your choice of yarn! :manyheart

There's a picture of the green scarf in my craft album if you want to see it. :photo

I love it! That green is a very nice color. I might make another one in a similar color :) Now I'm looking for the perfect scarf pin. It will have to have a gold color to it because there's a very thin gold strand in the yarn that's hard to see.

Archived